This High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is used to connect a set top box, media player, gaming console, Blu-ray, DVD, computer or AV receiver to an HDTV, monitor or projector.
As HDMI standards continue to evolve and push the boundaries of the HD experience, this cable supports all the latest HDMI version 2.0 specifications ensuring you get the most out of your AV investment.
• Supports HDMI version 2.0
• High Speed bandwidth up to 18Gbps
• 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
• Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
• Improved signal transfer with high grade 30AWG oxygen-free copper wire
• 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications
• HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
• Supports 4K Ultra HD 2160p (3840 x 2160) @60Hz
• Supports Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) @60Hz
• High Speed Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
• Enables transmission of High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
• Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen