Your network is only as good as your infrastructure. Comsol Cat 6 patch cables are designed for high performance networks where maximum speeds and reliability are required. Ideal for connecting switches, storage devices, routers, modems, host adapters and patch panels. Our Cat 6 patch cables meet or exceed Cat 6 specifications including international TIA/EIA standards and are Carries the Regulatory Compliance Mark (RCM) to show each cable complies with all ACMA regulatory requirements.
Manufactured using 24AWG twisted pair stranded conductors and 3 Microns of gold on the connectors to guarantee maximum performance and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments. Our Cat 6 cables also feature staggered pin construction and offset twisted pairs to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
For durability and long lasting performance, our Cat 6 cables feature a snagless design moulded boot to prevent unwanted cable snags during installation and protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage.
• Carries the Regulatory Compliance Mark (RCM) to show each cable complies with all ACMA regulatory requirements
• Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
• Supports Gigabit Ethernet
• 24 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
• RJ45 connectors with 3 micron gold plated contacts for superior signal
• Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
• Staggered pin construction to reduce signal interference
• Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
• Performance rated up to 550Mhz
• CM rated PVC cable jacket
• Compliant to Australian Standard AS/CA S008:2069