This High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet features a built-in Active Repeater to extend your HDMI signal beyond the recommended maximum distance of 10 metres. These active, long length cables are designed to ensure there is no loss of digital signal for distances up to 40 metres.
With its nylon braided sheath for protection against abrasion, these extended distance active HDMI cables are ideal for in-cavity wall installations for boardrooms, conference rooms, public display areas and more.
As HDMI standards continue to evolve and push the boundaries of the HD experience, this cable supports 4K Ultra HD Displays ensuring you get the most out of your AV investment.
• Supports the latest 4K Ultra HD TV's with resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (2160p)
• Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1.4
• Supports maximum bandwidth up to 18Gbps
• Built-in Active Repeater to extend HDMI signal up to a maximum of 40 metres
• No external power required - uses power from HDMI source
• 24k gold plated corrosion resistant connectors for maximum conductivity and low signal loss
• Improved signal transfer with high grade 24AWG oxygen-free copper wire
• Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
• 3D Support defines protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theatre applications
• HDMI Ethernet Channel allows users to take full advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable
• Audio Support for 32 channel digital audio and lossless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• 4K Support enables video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @30fps which is 4 times the clarity existing 1080p displays
• Audio Return Channel allows an HDMI host to send audio data upstream, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable
• Additional Colour Spaces for additional colour models used in digital photography and computer graphics