These Cisco Compatible SFP+ 10Gb Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cables are high speed, low latency, copper cables used for high speed network backbones, enterprise network switching and network storage. They are ideal for short distances up to 5 metres and offer a cost-effective solution for connecting Cisco equipment within a rack.
They are factory loaded with Cisco specific configuration data required for 100% Cisco networking compliance. These Cisco compatible SFP+ cables will initialise and perform identically to the original Cisco SFP+ cable and can be mixed and deployed with other original Cisco or 3rd party SFP+ cables or transceivers for seamless network interoperability and performance.
Every Cisco compatible SFP+ cable is individually factory-tested to ensure 100% compatibility with your Cisco equipment and to guarantee hassle free installation and operation.
• SFP+ male connector to SFP+ male connector
• Cable Type: 24 AWG Copper
• Compliant with industry-standard SFP+ form factor SFF-8431
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 8GB Fibre Channel
• Backward compatible with SFP 2Gb and SFP 4Gb Fibre Channel
• Shielded copper twinaxial design for reduced skew rate and cross-talk
• Low latency and reduced power consumption
• Lifetime warranty