Work hard and play harder with a high-speed 40Gbps data transmission and up to 2000MHz bandwidth. Perfect for the rise of e-conferences, e-learning and large file transfers, the Cat 8 is great for Network adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems and Patch Panels. Surpassing its predecessors, the Cat 8 Ethernet Cable has 4x the frequency of the Cat 6A cable, and enhanced twisting of the wires compared to the Cat 7. The 4 shielded foil twisted pair (S/FTP) oxygen-free copper wires protect from crosstalk, noise and interference that may degrade the signal quality.
Connect your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds for data at high speeds, without the waiting. Surf, stream, and transfer seamlessly.
• Carries the Regulatory Compliance Mark (RCM)
• Supports a massive 40Gbps data transfer
• Upgraded 26 AWG shielded twisted pair stranded conductors
• RJ45 connectors with 50 micron gold plated contacts
• Compatible with old Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 5, and Cat 5E cable standards
• Lightning performance rated up to 2000Mhz
• Low-smoke zero halogen jacket (LSZH)
• High density polyethylene insulation
• Compliant to Australian Standard AS/CA S008:2010
• Supports 25Gbps and 40Gbps up to 30m.
• Lifetime Warranty