These HP ProCurve and HP 3Com Compatible SFP+ 10Gb Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cables are high speed, low latency, copper cables used for high speed network backbones and enterprise network switching. They are ideal for short distances up to 7 metres and offer a cost-effective solution for connecting HP equipment within a rack.
They are factory loaded with HP specific configuration data compatible required for 100% HP networking compliance. These HP compatible SFP+ cables will initialise and perform identically to the original HP SFP+ cable and can be mixed and deployed with other original HP or 3rd party SFP+ cables or transceivers for seamless network interoperability and performance.
Every HP compatible SFP+ cable is individually factory-tested to ensure 100% compatibility with your HP equipment and to guarantee hassle free installation and operation.
• Compatible with HP ProCurve and HP 3Com
• SFP+ male connector to SFP+ male connector
• Cable Type: 30 AWG Copper
• Compliant with industry-standard SFP+ form factor SFF-8431
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 8GB Fibre Channel
• Backward compatible with SFP 2Gb and SFP 4Gb Fibre Channel
• Shielded copper twinaxial design for reduced skew rate and cross-talk
• Low latency and reduced power consumption
• Lifetime warranty