Your network is only as good as your infrastructure. Comsol Cat 6 patch cables are designed for high performance networks where maximum speeds and reliability are required. Ideal for connecting switches, storage devices, routers, modems, host adapters and patch panels.
Our Cat 6 patch cables meet or exceed Cat 6 specifications including international TIA/EIA standards and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements.
Manufactured using 24AWG twisted pair stranded conductors and 50 Microns of gold on the connectors to guarantee maximum performance and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments. Our Cat 6 cables also feature staggered pin construction and offset twisted pairs to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
For durability and long lasting performance, our Cat 6 cables feature a snagless design moulded boot to prevent unwanted cable snags during installation and protects the RJ45 connector clips from damage.
• A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
• Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
• Supports Gigabit Ethernet
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet*
• 24 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
• RJ45 connectors with 50 micron gold plated contacts for superior signal
• Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
• Staggered pin construction to reduce signal interference
• Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
• Performance rated up to 550Mhz
• CM rated PVC cable jacket
• ETL verified to TIA-568-C.2 Category 6
• Lifetime warranty
* Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet up to 37 metres in a hostile alien crosstalk environment (noise from motors or fluorescent lights) and up to 55 metres in a favourable alien crosstalk environment