These SFP+ 10Gb Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cables are high speed, low latency, copper cables used for high speed network backbones, enterprise network switching and network storage. They are ideal for short distances up to 5 metres and offer a cost-effective solution for connecting equipment within a rack.
Please Note: When placing an order, please state the brand of equipment you are connecting to at each end of the cable. Eg. Brocade to Brocade or Brocade to IBM. We do not require the specific model no. of your equipment.
• Compatible with Brocade, Dell, Juniper, IBM, Extreme, Hauwei, Fortinet, Fujitsu & more
• SFP+ male connector to SFP+ male connector
• Cable Type: 30 AWG Copper
• Compliant with industry-standard SFP+ form factor SFF-8431
• Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 8GB Fibre Channel
• Backward compatible with SFP 2Gb and SFP 4Gb Fibre Channel
• Shielded copper twinaxial design for reduced skew rate and cross-talk
• Low latency and reduced power consumption
• Lifetime warranty