These Cisco Compatible QSFP+ to QSFP+ 40Gb Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cables are high speed, low latency, twinaxial copper cables used for high speed network backbones, enterprise network switching and network storage. They are ideal for short distances up to 5 metres and offer a cost-effective solution for establishing a 40 Gigabit link between Cisco switches within a rack or adjacent racks.
They are factory loaded with Cisco specific configuration data required for 100% Cisco networking compliance. These Cisco compatible QSFP+ cables will initialise and perform identically to the original Cisco QSFP+ cable and can be mixed and deployed with other original Cisco or 3rd party QSFP+ cables or transceivers for seamless network interoperability and performance.
Every Cisco compatible QSFP+ cable is individually factory-tested to ensure 100% compatibility with your Cisco equipment and to guarantee hassle free installation and operation.
• QSFP+ male connector to QSFP+ male connector
• Cable Type: 30 AWG Copper
• Compliant with industry-standard QSFP+ form factor SFF-8436
• Supports QDR, DDR & SDR InfiniBand, Fibre Channel, SAS and 40Gb Ethernet
• Supports 40Gb data transmission rates up to 5 metres
• 4 independent duplex channels, each operating at 10Gb for a maximum data rate of 40Gb
• Applications include enterprise data centre switching, computer cluster cross-connect and High Performance Computing (HPC)
• Shielded copper twinaxial design for reduced skew rate and cross-talk
• Low latency and reduced power consumption
• Lifetime warranty