These 40Gb QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable PLUS) passive direct attach cables are high speed, low latency, twinaxial copper cables used for high speed network backbones, enterprise network switching & storage and High Performance Computing (HPC). They are ideal for short distances up to 5 metres and offer a cost-effective solution for connecting equipment within a rack.
Please Note:When placing an order, please state the brand of equipment you are connecting to at each end of the cable.
Eg. Brocade to Brocade or Brocade to IBM. We do not require the specific model no. of your equipment.
• QSFP+ male connector to QSFP+ male connector
• Compliant with industry-standard QSFP+ form factor SFF-8436
• Supports QDR, DDR & SDR InfiniBand, Fibre Channel, SAS and 40Gb Ethernet
• Supports 40Gb data transmission rates up to 10 metres
• 4 independent duplex channels, each operating at 10Gb for a maximum data rate of 40Gb
• Applications include enterprise data centre switching, computer cluster cross-connect and High Performance Computing (HPC)
• Shielded copper twinaxial design for reduced skew rate and cross-talk
• Lifetime warranty